The College has security services Unit headed by a Chief Security Officer (CSO). The Chief Security Officer is answerable to the office of the Provost. The security unit operates 24 hours services every day.
Objectives/Activities of the Security Unit
- Maintenance of law and order in and around the College
- Protection of life and property of both staff and students in the College
- Sustenance and provision of conducive atmosphere for learning
- Engage in effective security patrol in and around the College premises
- Liaise with other security agencies outside the College in case of emergencies.
- Obtaining and disseminating relevant security information from/to relevant personnel.
- Arresting and detaining suspects for interrogation.